Senior Cadre Application
Listed below are the timelines and instructions for applying for the 2020 Tri-Wing Encampment Cadet Cadre. Please note that there are 2 application periods, depending upon which position(s) a senior member is considering. Please check the “Positions Open” List to ensure you are applying during the correct application period. Applications will NOT be accepted before OR after the application period. The appropriate “Application Memorandum” will list full instructions on how to apply. Several useful links can be found below which may assist you in the application process. Please be sure to check the participation requirements, as those selected will be required to complete all required tasks/courses within the listed time frame. Questions can be addressed to the Encampment Commander at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 Application Timeline
Senior Executive Cadre
- Positions Open: Commander, Deputy Commander for Support, Curriculum and Plans Officer, Commandant of Cadets, and Chief Training Officer
- Application Period Open: 9 to 23 November 2019
- Phone Interview: 24 November to 7 December 2019
- Application Instructions: Executive Cadre Application Memorandum
Senior Support Cadre and Training Officers
- Positions Open: Chaplain, Communications Officer, Finance Officer, Food Services Officer, Health Services Officer, Leadership Officer, Logistics Officer, Admin/Personnel Officer, Public Affairs Officer, Safety Officer, Transportation Officer, and Training Officer
- Application Period Open: Period is Open 27 December to 14 March 2020
- In-Person or Phone Interview: Scheduled via e-mail after application submission
- Application Instructions: Support Cadre And Training Officer Application Memorandum
Additional Application and Required Form/Course Instructions
Below are step by step instructions to completing all required items for the Tri-Wing Encampment. The first 2 steps must be completed as part of the application process, and the remaining steps completed after acceptance to cadre. Please READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS prior to completing an application.
Step 1 Registration Form: The registration form is the first step in securing a position at Encampment. Those serving on senior cadre should select complete this Google Form. All applicants should get an e-mailed copy of their form upon submission. Please keep a copy for your records.
Step 2 Supplemental Materials: Senior Cadre Applicants must also submit ALL required application materials, as specified in the appropriate Application Memorandum. All cadre applicants send these materials to the Encampment Commander at email@example.com, except Senior Executive Cadre who should send materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is specified further in the Application Memorandums.
Step 3 Required Courses: Tri-Wing Senior Cadre members must have completed Senior Member Professional Development Level 1, Cadet Protection Course Basic and Advanced, Basic Risk Management, and I-CUT. Most positions also require senior cadre to have a CAP Driver’s License. These courses can be completed in E-Services. These courses may be submitted AFTER acceptance to Tri-Wing Encampment cadre, but NLT 30 May 2020. Questions on how to complete these courses can be addressed to email@example.com.